Author Topic: Messed up and just plain tired of everything  (Read 808 times)

April 19, 2016, 03:20:42 AM
  • Superhero Member
  • Panda at Toronto Zoo

My journey of bullies always follow me. From elementary to high school to University to college(community college) to lastly the workplace. I did studies and major project on this subject and a bully in the playground not stopped will then be a bully in the workplace. I dont think they see the impact it has on the persons mental health either. I honestly dont understand it. What gain do they get to be verbally abusive? Dont they know it may impact someone that they will never show up? Unfortunately its hard to say something with the fear of losing your job. Of course they get away with it. I just dont get it...

April 19, 2016, 02:13:51 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • everglades

No, KC. People who bully never think of the other person. People who bully do it out of insecurity themselves.

I am sorry that you are going through this again.
Hate is so ugly, no matter how much religion you wrap around it.~Mox

April 19, 2016, 02:43:37 PM
Reply #2

I'm sorry too KC :console:

You were up late last night. Hope you got some sleep.
This too shall pass.

May 02, 2016, 11:34:43 PM
Reply #3
  • Superhero Member
  • Panda at Toronto Zoo

I'm so tired of this that I wish it would stop already...I mean, the studies I have done and what it does to a person, don't they see it when they read it? But you're right Sadie, they don't think of the other person. They only think of themselves and only themselves. I wish they can experience for a month what they put one through to realize the cause and effect they have on people. 
Funny enough, one may be protected under the whistleblower act, but it doesn't mean it makes it better...it makes it much worse. I wish there was a better way to go about it. I wish the one who happens to speak out, their life becomes better after, and not worse in the end. You speak out, and then you are a rat. Yet again, that's wishful thinking, life isn't like that. Sometimes, I wonder with all the hardship and bullying I have been through, I will be rewarded with something good...maybe my Guardian Angel would step in and help me and defend me and block the awful words and deamening words that gets said because everyone fucked up, so, we have to made feel horrible. I will never understand. :sadwalk:

June 02, 2016, 12:11:45 PM
Reply #4
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • everglades

I'm sorry, KC. Most people who are bullies don't read stuff about bullying, or if they do they think that they are the victim. Take my mom for example. She isn't a bully per se, but she is an emotional abuser. She herself was a victim at one time decades ago. That is the way she always sees herself, even when she clearly is the abuser and sets people up to be hurt. If you say anything to her, she is the victim. She is the victim because she is always the victim.
Hate is so ugly, no matter how much religion you wrap around it.~Mox

June 13, 2016, 08:35:07 AM
Reply #5
  • Superhero Member

I agree with you Sadie that some abusers just think they are the victim in spite of how awful they treat others. They scream, yell and call ppl names and belittle ppl around them who they feel they are to blame for their misery.  This is what I notice in workplace by absurd demanding managers and customers.

They think by insulting, complaining to others, it is the only way for them to get what they want.  That's the tactic my former manager used. She would just get mad at the employees for not selling more apps or for being late. She didn't care for her employees. Why should she? She only saw that yelling and screaming scared ppl and produced results she wanted.

They think they are just justifiably angry and they blame others. They feel like they are the victim themselves and that the ppl around them are awful.

They are miserable and think it's everybody else's fault for their misery.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:59:02 AM by happy »