Author Topic: Why am I here?: Fractured  (Read 13521 times)

July 20, 2014, 05:20:05 PM
Reply #855
  • Superhero Member

I bet it was hard. But if it helped, it is worth it.  I am glad you have your T.  She sounds really wonderful. 
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
Carl Sagan

July 30, 2014, 02:48:25 PM
Reply #856
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • everglades

Mox, I am too tired to read this right now but I am really proud of you for getting it out. I am so sorry that you had to go through the hell you did as a child.  :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Hate is so ugly, no matter how much religion you wrap around it.~Mox

August 23, 2014, 06:53:14 PM
Reply #857

That's really powerful stuff, Moxie.

I'm so sorry that stuff happened to you.
This too shall pass.

August 25, 2014, 10:25:11 AM
Reply #858
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • everglades

I am finally getting to read this. I really hate you dad. I really, really hate him so much I would like to do him physical harm for what he  did to you.

And, I am so sorry about what happened to your brother...and sorry  about how religion got twisted up to make you feel the guilt. Jesus is supposed to be love and then they preach nothing but Hell. How awful for you that you thought you were going to Hell for what you dad did to you. None of this was/is your fault.

August 25, 2014, 11:03:27 AM
Reply #859
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • My flickr photostream

My adult mind knows that now, still doesn't take the fear and shame away from the littles though. I'm working on it though.
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ pooh

"Inevitably, the tears of heartbreak water the heart they came from, and we grow."~Luke Storms

August 26, 2014, 08:57:46 AM
Reply #860

((((mox)))) I don't have many words for you but to say that he didn't take your spirit. Your mind did an amazing thing to keep you safe

August 26, 2014, 01:16:01 PM
Reply #861
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • My flickr photostream

my mind may have done something amazing then, but now it gets in the way at times.
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ pooh

"Inevitably, the tears of heartbreak water the heart they came from, and we grow."~Luke Storms

August 27, 2014, 08:00:33 PM
Reply #862
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • everglades

The littles will get there. They will.  :pump:

August 31, 2014, 02:38:13 AM
Reply #863
  • Superhero Member