Author Topic: Another random story.  (Read 536 times)

May 29, 2011, 04:27:12 AM
  • Superhero Member
  • Mister: Slayer of strings and squeaky mice.

Ok so here's another little random story from a few years ago. Just the kind of thing that happens to me occasionally. I'm driving down the road with Mat on the way back to his place when we decide to stop by Wendy's for dinner. It's really rainy and the road is pretty slick. I'm not paying attention and he's like "Hey your about to miss your turn". I overshot it anyway so I jammed on the brakes and made a hard right. Like I said the road was slick. Now in front of the picture window of the restaurant were two rocks on the lawn that I swear to this day you could not get a car between. Somehow I managed it. I went between the rocks, through the drive through lane backwards and stopped in the back of the parking lot. Of course we were laughing our asses off because we didn't hit the restaurant and we were still alive. We got the hell out of there and went to Taco Bell for dinner. The moral of the story, if there is one? God loves fools and crazy people because He must know I'm both.

May 29, 2011, 04:30:32 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • My flickr photostream

:lmao:  I can just picture that as something I would get away with. You must be right he loves us fools and crazies.  Cause for some reason I have made it through many a close call.
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ pooh

"Inevitably, the tears of heartbreak water the heart they came from, and we grow."~Luke Storms

May 29, 2011, 04:39:25 AM
Reply #2
  • Superhero Member
  • Mister: Slayer of strings and squeaky mice.

Well after all if He didn't, why would he have made so many of us? lol

May 29, 2011, 04:40:12 AM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • My flickr photostream

So true,  I had never thought of it that way.  lol
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ pooh

"Inevitably, the tears of heartbreak water the heart they came from, and we grow."~Luke Storms

May 29, 2011, 08:05:36 AM
Reply #4
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • everglades

Hate is so ugly, no matter how much religion you wrap around it.~Mox

May 29, 2011, 11:56:43 AM
Reply #5
  • Superhero Member

never thought of it that way, Andy!  Good story!!!
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
Carl Sagan

May 29, 2011, 03:42:21 PM
Reply #6
  • Superhero Member
  • My little Goddess Athena

"if you obey all the rules you miss all the fun"
Katherine Hepburn

May 29, 2011, 03:44:38 PM
Reply #7

May 29, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
Reply #8
  • Full Members
  • Superhero Member
  • I Hate Everything!

"I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding" — Albert Einstein